Controversial subjects

Two thousand and twelve - If the world will end in two thousand and twelve or not nobody knows, we live now, only to then think of things that might happen. Enjoy life, think of good things you want to happen.



Prejudgement - The Prejudgement is one of the worst defects of human beings, either with: race, religion, homosexuality ...

No person is like you, everyone has their views and their way to act. Because the other has a religion different from his or not is of the same race as you, you will leave to live with him?



Abortion - Taking the life of a person is not worthy of a conscious human being. Why abort (kill) a baby who had neither the right to defend itself? What did he do wrong? That's Unfair! In my opinion abortion could only be done in cases of rape because the girls are very young, who often are unable to care for a child, and the pregnancy was forced.



por: Vinicius Ruiz

3 comentários:

  1. What can I say. I'm conservative, and I trully believe in the saintity of life. So in this controversial issue I have no problem in say out and loud. I'm pro-life.

    Keep the good work guys.

    ResponderExcluir