My Last post! =/

I can't deal with the idea of posting every thursday! I don't care about my english grade, i was great on the test itself. The Blog is very boring, you don't even know if what you are talking about it's cool or not. You can think: "But the coments don't help?" They help, but you can't even know if the person who commented actually read your post or just commented because you asked them, or because they want you to comment on their blogs.
In my opinion, my blog is the worst of the whole school, my teacher says it's one of the bests, but i don't think it's true. The teacher is also very annoying , why did she ask us to make a blog? I've never seen any teacher who asked that.
Happy April Fools Day!


por: Vinicius Ruiz



Um comentário:

  1. You don't need worry about your blog. Sometimes I feel the same thing as you. But we have to do a blog primarily for ourselves then for others. I like to read texts in English because I can practice the language. And I'm still learning!

    ResponderExcluir