Talk about love, isn't the same as being in love

I never wants to break any heart. The worst is when you break the heart of someone you cares. I just wanna do the right thing,but what should i do if i don't know what's right anymore?I'm not a fool,I can realize the people feelings. But in some cases i prefer pretend that i didn't realized yet. Some persons may think that i'm doing this 'cause i don't care, but it is quite the opposit. I do this 'cause I care too much. If i could make everybody happy,I could feel better. But i know that this time, someone will be hurt, and i don't want this.

Some Sugestions?
Por: Thaís D.


2 comentários:

  1. I think inevitably hurt someone, because hearts are broken into, and are being rebuilt in destruiçoes.Todos learn how to heal scars ...
    Beautiful blog...
    Kisses

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Blo em inglês? nossa!
    não sei escrever nada em inglês!

    vou tentar:

    I Love You, And your Blog!

    ResponderExcluir