Memories

How beautiful it is! The possibility of remembering all those incredible moments, all those things that are so important to us... A moment with your friends, your grandfather's face, when you were a little kid, when you're parents took you to the shopping for the first time... These things are locked inside your head, and you can remember it, and feel it all again, just like if you were living it all over.
Can you imagine yourself without all you're precious memories of a moment that has already passed? Well, I can't. And I really enjoy when I sit and think about them. It make me fell so good... If you haven't done it yet, try it. You'll never ever stop doing it, because it is the only thing people can't take away from you and it's for sure the best gift God could possibly giv to us.
Try it, and after you do, come here. Tell me how you felt about it. I hope you will feel as good as I fell when I do it, but if you don't, I'm sorry, you don't knor how much you're missing.

por: Taynara B.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário